HOS Home

We are extremely sorry to inform you that HOS Home have taken the incredibly difficult decision to cease trading, and have filed a notice of intent to appoint an administrator whilst the sale of the companies assets are sought.

No new orders are being accepted and all fulfilment of outstanding orders have been suspended during this period. Any customer with an outstanding order has been informed via email and a vast majority of customers have already successfully received their money back. For those customers who have not claimed their money back we would ask them to follow the steps laid out below to claim their money back.

The decision to file a notice of intention to appoint an administrator has not been taken lightly but a chain of events which occurred over a very short time period meant we were left with no other option and it was the only responsible course of action to take.

We profusely apologise for any inconvenience caused and regret this course of action had to be taken.


If you made your purchase by credit card, you are legally entitled to get your money back under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. To make a claim for a refund please contact your credit card issuer.

If you placed an order and chose to spread the cost with DivideBuy please be advised that they have initiated a process of contacting customers who have not received goods, have faulty products, have incomplete orders or who have purchased from another vendor due to non-delivery. DivideBuy customers do not need to do anything as DivideBuy will be contacting customers directly by email/ text. Alternatively, you can contact the DivideBuy team by emailing hos@dividebuy.co.uk including your full name, postcode and enquiry.

If you made a purchase via PayPal as a guest and DO NOT have a paypal account you will need to contact your card provider to dispute the transaction.

If you made a purchase via PayPal with a PayPal account then please see the following instructions below from PayPal on how to escalate a claim. Help can be given by contacting PayPal directly.

Here's how to escalate a dispute to a claim:
Go to Resolution Centre.
Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page.
Follow the instructions and click Escalate to a claim.

If you made your purchase by debit card, please contact your bank directly to raise a chargeback or claim.